More smart services for CPN customers.
Merchant Cash Advance
Every business owner occasionally needs immediate cash to cover emergency repairs or urgent inventory needs. Advance Me is an innovative merchant cash advance program that can grow your company without any bank hassles.
Through AdvanceMe, CPN will get you funded as quickly as possible by providing working capital through purchasing a fixed dollar amount of your company’s future credit card sales at a discount through a lump sum cash payment.
- Funding as quick as 5 to 10 business days
- No personal collateral required
- No bank hassles
- Easier approval process
Avoid data breaches by encrypting credit card information. This powerful tool combines encryption with random-number tokenization to protect card data. No new hardware is required.
Payment card account numbers are a valuable commodity and represent prime targets for fraudsters and cyber-criminals. First Data’s TransArmor payment security solution means that your systems never hold the actual card numbers from the transactions you process.
- Protect stored cardholder data
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
- Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data
Leasing a credit card terminal allows for better tax planning, plus, a terminal under lease can be exchanged for a working model immediately and provide better support than a terminal purchased elsewhere.
Leasing with CPN has its advantages. Your credit card terminal lease includes round-the-clock customer support and replacement of broken or obsolete equipment. You may also see a tax benefit and avoid hidden costs compared to “free” terminals.
- Free upgrades with CPN’s Equipment For Life Program
- May offer tax advantages vs. ownership
- Fixed monthly cost for terminal
- 24-hour troubleshooting and customer service
Equipment For Life
Equipment For Life means that if your machine breaks, you get a replacement right away. And should your machine become obsolete, we will replace it with an updated model.
Our Equipment for Life program means that if your credit card machine breaks, you will get a replacement shipped out right away. Better yet, should your machine become obsolete due to technology changes or credit card industry requirements, we will replace it with an updated model.
- Allows for better tax planning, since terminal is leased and not owned.
- Includes technical support and troubleshooting, which may not be available from third parties.
- Terminal under lease can be exchanged for a working model immediately.
- Includes future technology upgrades and “end of life” notices dictated by Visa/Mastercard.